Thursday, October 30, 2008

Born Alive

This will be my last post on abortion today. I doubt my soul take take much more. The video below is nearly unwatchable. It is graphic and horrendous. But it is real. Oh, it is all too real.




I think there about three people who read this blog (thank you). So trying to convince any of you to vote for McCain, or even having you send this around to friends and family who are voting, will probably not do much good. So I ask you to pray. All three of you. Take 2 or 30 or 60 minutes and pray that God end abortion. Pray for the babies, for the doctors, for the moms, for the politicians, for the Christians who have been fatigued, for the world, that they may see Christ and turn to him even now. God is the only one able to make it all stop.

HT: SVH

5 comments:

Annie said...

I read this blog every day just to let you know. And on numerous occasions I've considered posting a status on facebook to tell everyone to read it.

I might still do it...

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the HT. SVA? Did you mean SVH?

Doesn't matter. I'm glad you are passing the video on!

Ryan Phelps said...

Thanks Annie.

Sorry Shane, I'll change it.

Bryan Hansen said...

Sick to my stomach now. And should be every day for this crap happening.

Ryan Phelps said...

I know. Hard to watch, but have to watch.