Thursday, October 15, 2009

Spot On Advice for Gosselin's from...Adrian Curry?

Well, at least Danny Boneduce didn't say it. Adrien Curry, the original Next Top Model, currently married to Peter Brady (aka Christopher Knight):
Jon and Kate handled the entire thing wrong, their kids are going to grow up to resent and hate them. They should hang up their towel and get a real f***ing job to support their children instead of ruining their lives...If I ever do get pregnant, I don’t know that I would ever share it, and if I did, all the money made wouldn’t be going into Ed Hardy shirts but into a college savings account. But to each their own, if they feel like mistreating their kids then that’s their decision. I like Kate more than I like Jon right now, but I would like her more if she got a real job and took them off TV while they are going through the pain of the divorce.

1 comments:

Casey said...

Love the part about the Ed hardy shirts. Every time I see a photo of him he has one of those stupid T-shirts on